The first award that I received is the One Lovely Blog Award from Becki at Confessions of a Bibliophile. Thank you so much Becki!
Here are the details:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will be passing this award on to these lovely blogs that I have recently discovered:
- Lisa at Confessions of a California Cheer Mom
- Moonsanity at Wayfaring Writer
- Celi.a at Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia
- Bella at Beguile Thy Sorrow...
- Lisa at Book Blab
- vvb32 at vvb32 Reads
- Enna Isilee at Squeaky Books
- Rose Cunningham at Sincerely From, Rose Cunningham
- Kelli at OMG! Books!
- Holly at Good Golly Miss Holly
The second award that I recently received was the Prolific Blogger Award. Anne from Potter, Percy & I gave me this award, so thank you Anne!
About this award:
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs.
I will pass this award to these seven bloggers:
- Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century
- Kate at The Neverending Shelf
- Chioma at Black and Blue Ink
- Jenn at Books at Midnight
- Corrine at Lost For Words
- Jen G. at The Introverted Reader
- Shaynie at The Book Blog
The third award I received is the Sunshine Award from Christina T at Reading Extensively. Thank you Christina!
To accept the Sunshine Award, I have to link to the person who gave it to me and then pass the award on to twelve other bloggers...I think I can do that.
Here are the bloggers I will pass this award to:
- Becki at Confessions of a Bibliophile
- Anne from Potter, Percy & I
- Cindy at Princess Bookie
- Angela at Dark Faerie Tales
- Jennifer at Reading With Tequila
- Mrs. Magoo at Mrs. Magoo Reads
- Lydia at The Lost Entwife
- Steph at Paper Cut Reviews
- Sab H. at YA Bliss
- Becky at Page Turners
- Karen at Karen's Addictions
- Zia at My Life In Not So Many Words
Thanks for the awards!
Swords are for fighting,