Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hailey Kendrick from The Education of Hailey Kendrick: This or That




Hi everyone! I would like to welcome Hailey Kendrick from The Education of Hailey Kendrick. Today, she is going to answer a few this or that questions. Enjoy!


Soup or Salad:  Soup.  My boarding school is in Vermont and it’s freezing here most of the year so soup is great. Plus, the freshman often sneeze on the items on the salad bar which is totally disgusting and the downside of living with a huge group of people.


Cats or Dogs:  Either! I would love a pet, but I live in a dorm so I’m not allowed to have one.


Rain or Sunshine: Sunshine! Last time there was a huge rain storm I got into trouble. Big trouble. The kind of trouble where you sort of accidently might kiss someone that you didn’t mean to. Can we not talk about this?


Cake or Ice Cream: Cupcakes.


Dancing or Singing: I really wish I could sing, but I’m not great at it. Come to think of it I’m not a great dancer either. Does it count that I’m on student council?


Night or Day: Day so I can hang out with my friends.


Vanilla or Chocolate: Chocolate. My best friend’s dad works for a candy company. I have a serious Twix addiction.


Coffee or Tea:  Latte with tons of milk and sugar.


Run or Walk: Walk. It’s not that I’m obsessed with safety, but I do tend to think about it a lot.  It’s a lot easier to get hurt running. I tend to be a bit risk adverse, unless you count the time I climbed out of the second story of our headmaster’s office, but I didn’t really have a choice.

Hot or Cold: I recently went sledding with this guy on old cookie trays that we took from a Denny’s restaurant. It sounds weird, but we had the most amazing time.  I’m going with sledding.

Thanks, Hailey! If you want to know more about Hailey, make sure you check out The Education of Hailey Kendrick. 

If you want to know more about Eileen Cook and her books, you can start by reading my review of her fun story, Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood.

Swords are for fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment