Friday, August 26, 2011

Review: Flip This Zombie (Living With the Dead #2) by Jesse Petersen

Synopsis:

The Zombie Apocalypse has been good to Sarah and David. Their marriage is better than ever. They communicate well, share responsibilities, and now, they're starting a business. ZombieBusters-for all your zombie extermination needs.

There are lots of zombies and that means lots of customers...Except one of them doesn't want the zombies dead, he wants them alive and ready for experimentation. Mad scientists make for difficult clients and this time, Sarah and David might have bitten off more than they can chew.


Review:
Flip This Zombie takes place a few months after the zombie plague has started. Sarah and David have adapted to the Zombie Apocalypse life by starting their own zombie hunting business. They meet a scientist who is developing a cure. They also meet a boy who is definitely bratty and annoying for a good part of the book. I did not really like him until the end.

Sarah and David's relationship is just amazing. I love that the Zombie Apocalypse has made their love stronger than ever. The things that they said sometimes had me laughing! If a Zombie Apocalypse ever happened, I hope I would have as much fun as they have (if I didn't become one of the living dead).

This book was so much fun to read! I love the humor that it is filled with. One of the most entertaining series I have read in a long time. If you like zombies, then you will definitely like this book. It was interesting, exciting, thrilling, and a quick read. I am definitely looking forward to reading the next book in the series, Eat Slay Love.

Rating: 4/5

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment