Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (47)

First, let me say that I am sorry for the lack of posts. School has been extremely hectic, and I am definitely feeling the stress. That being said:

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where I share what books I got in the past few weeks:
 Won:
For Review:
  • Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray
Traded using PaperBack Swap:
  • Flip This Zombie by Jesse Petersen
That is what I got! Feel free to let me know what books you received this week in the comments.

Swords are for fighting,

2 comments:

  1. I hope you love Beautiful Creatures! I read that last year and recently finished Beautiful darkness. Loved it too. Enjoy!! You can find my IMM here if you'd like ;) http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what awesome goodies you won! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete