Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review: The Accidental Werewolf (Accidentals #1) by Dakota Cassidy

6590354Synopsis:
When Marty Andrews gets bitten by a mangy mutt while walking her teacup poodle, her blond hair darkens, the hair on her legs starts growing at an alarming rate, and her mood swings put her dream job as a sales rep for Bobbie-Sue Cosmetics in serious jeopardy.

Then a drool-worthy man shows up at her door claiming that he accidentally bit Marty. And since he's a werewolf, she is now, too. Thinking Keegan Flaherty is clearly insane, Marty refuses to believe a word until a kidnapping makes her realize there's more at stake than just her highlights. And she must put her out-of-control life in the hands of the man who makes her blood run wild in more ways than one...

Review:
The Accidental Werewolf is a fun and quirky book. It is the first book in the Accidentals series. I really enjoyed the humor in this book. There were a few parts that had me laughing out loud.

To be completely honest, when I first began to read this book, the main character, Marty, really got on my nerves. All she did was talk about makeup and her color wheel. She seemed so shallow that I did not believe there was any way I could grow to like her. Obviously, I was wrong! Once I got to know Marty a little bit more, I really enjoyed how much she developed as the book went on.

This book is full of humor, sarcasm, action, romance, and not to mention a hot, hunky, werewolf man named Keegan. I think anyone (over 16 because of the sexy time scenes) would enjoy this book. I will definitely be reading more of Dakota Cassidy's work in the future.

Rating: 4/5

Swords are for fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment