Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Back! :)

Hey everyone!

Sorry I have been pretty much MIA the past couple weeks. I was actually on a family vacation of sorts, so I did not have much access to a computer.

Anyways... I'm back! With all of the driving, I did manage to read 7 books while on my vacation, so I hope to get those reviews up. I would have to say The Host was by far my favorite book I read. I cannot believe it took me this long to read it. It was amazing!

As you can see by the Coming Soon section, I have 13 reviews that I need to write and get posted. Yikes! Hopefully I can get those written up soon. Thanks for sticking with me.

Swords are for fighting,

2 comments:

  1. 7? Nice! You go girl! Looking forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back! I don't think I could manage that many books on a vacation!! The Host is a great book and I can't wait to read your review on it :)

    ReplyDelete