Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Back! :)

Hey everyone!

Sorry I have been pretty much MIA the past couple weeks. I was actually on a family vacation of sorts, so I did not have much access to a computer.

Anyways... I'm back! With all of the driving, I did manage to read 7 books while on my vacation, so I hope to get those reviews up. I would have to say The Host was by far my favorite book I read. I cannot believe it took me this long to read it. It was amazing!

As you can see by the Coming Soon section, I have 13 reviews that I need to write and get posted. Yikes! Hopefully I can get those written up soon. Thanks for sticking with me.

Swords are for fighting,


  1. 7? Nice! You go girl! Looking forward to the reviews.

  2. Great to see you back! I don't think I could manage that many books on a vacation!! The Host is a great book and I can't wait to read your review on it :)