Monday, July 5, 2010

Review: Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard

Synopsis:

Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.

Review:

Flawless started off sort of slow for me, but it quickly picked up speed. I enjoyed each of the girls' point of views. There were definitely many twists and turns that I did not see coming. I really thought I knew who 'A' was, but it became clear in this book that I was completely wrong. I really want to know who 'A' is though! How can this person know so much about these girls? I need to know!

Aria and Spencer are still my favorite characters. I just find their lives more interesting than Hannah and Emily's.

Like Pretty Little Liars, Flawless was strangely addicting, but not as much as the first one. I am definitely looking forward to reading the next book in the series, Perfect. I have already ordered the third and fourth book in the series, so I hope to read them soon.

Rating: 3.5/5

Books in the Pretty Little Liars series:
  1. Pretty Little Liars
  2. Flawless
  3. Perfect
  4. Unbelievable
  5. Wicked
  6. Killer
  7. Heartless
  8. Wanted
Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment