Saturday, October 9, 2010

24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Shake Your Pom-Poms and Pet Pics Mini-Challenge



Here is my entry for the Shake Your Pom-Poms Challenge over at Fizzy Thoughts:

Reading is fun!
Reading is great!

Can't stop 'til you're done!

Staying up really late!


Here is my pic for Lynn's Book Reviews Pet Pic Mini-Challenge:
This is Koda smiling for the camera. He loves his picture taken!

For part 2 of this challenge, I had to write a sentence using the main character's name from my favorite animal book and only the first letter of that name.

My favorite animal book is The Blind Colt by Glen Rounds. The main character is Whitey, so here it is:

Whitey works wonders with wild water worlds.

Update coming up in the next hour or so!

Swords are for fighting,

1 comment:

  1. Koda seriously looks like he enjoys having his picture taken. How funny!

    I haven't heard of The Blind Colt. Now I've gotta check it out :)

    Thanks for playing along, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete