Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (32)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from page 43 of Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5) by Sara Shepard:

"But judging by the sneaky little smile Xavier had just shot in Aria's direction, maybe he didn't mind her interpretation much at all. And that made Aria very, very happy, indeed."


I have not had time to read lately. I have been super busy with school. I haven't finished a book in over a week!

Swords are for fighting,

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my MY Teaser For Tuesday. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Enjoy the book! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-as-the-sycamore-grows.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. It's got such a hopeful feel.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL nice and hints at snark.

    My TT is a bit introspective :)

    ReplyDelete