Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (14)


The Book Blogger Hop is here once again! It is hosted by Crazy For Books.

This week's question is:

"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

Answer: I usually stick it out, or I will set it aside and come back to it later.

If you are participating or you found me through the Hop, please leave me a comment. Have a fun Book Blogger Hop Friday!

Swords are for fighting,

5 comments:

  1. Joining you from over at the hop. Nice to have met you, I've enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by via the Friday hops. :) I am also your newest follower. If you have the time, drop by Clandestine Sanctuary.

    xoxo. Greyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the blog hop! I like your about me section. I love escaping college homework with my blog and a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too. I'm stubborn that way.

    Just stopping by from the Hop. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by from the hop and im a new follower!

    i always try to finish the book hoping somethings good to get if i read more or if not, id get another one then go back to reading the boring one. especially if it's an ARC.

    if you have time, come visit me at
    http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/
    - for my book-related posts and
    http://iamjenaiz.blogspot.com/
    - other things like movies/music/anything

    have a great weekend!

    iamjenai

    ReplyDelete