Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon Mini Challenges



I will post all of the mini challenges I participate in here:

YA Addict's What's Your Spookiest Read? Mini Challenge:

My pick:

Synopsis:
Two young couples are on a lazy Mexican vacation--sun-drenched days, wild nights, making friends with fellow tourists. When the brother of one of those friends disappears, they decided to venture into the jungle to look for him. What started out as a fun day trip slowly spirals into a nightmare when they find an ancient ruins site ... and the terrifying presence that lurks there.

This book was just plain scary. The things that happen to the characters is horrible. For me, I could not put this book down. but it freaked me out a bit.

Oh My Books' HALLOWEEN COSTUME MINI-CHALLENGE!

My pick:
Little Red Riding Hood is what I am going to be this year....if I dress up. I am still not sure if I will do anything this Halloween.

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment