Monday, August 9, 2010

Review: Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard

Synopsis:
Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.

Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.

If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

Review:
This series is so unpredictable. With all of the twists and turns, I never know what is going to happen. The ending was epic.

This is probably my favorite book in the series so far. So many things happened. I loved all of the action that this book had. It was even thrilling at times and definitely exciting from beginning to end. I especially loved the fact that this is the book where we find out who 'A' is! Finally! I have been wanting to know the identity of 'A' since I started reading this series. I honestly had no idea who 'A' was, but once you know who it is it all makes perfect sense.

Although we now know who 'A' is, I have a feeling that there will be a new 'A' in town come next book. I am looking forward to reading the next book and seeing where this series goes.

Rating: 4.5/5

Books in the Pretty Little Liars series:
  1. Pretty Little Liars
  2. Flawless
  3. Perfect
  4. Unbelievable
  5. Wicked
  6. Killer
  7. Heartless
  8. Wanted
Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment