1. What are you reading right now? Empire of Night by Justin Somper
2. How many books have you read so far? 0
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The House of Dead Maids
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? not really
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, my little sister has been pestering me, but that was easy to deal with. It is my sister's birthday today, so I have to take a few large breaks.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I am not getting as much reading done as I thought I would have by now.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really. It seems to be going pretty great.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would wake up earlier.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I have been taking breaks, so I don't get burned out.
Swords are for fighting,