Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (50)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from page 77 of Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban:


"With long strides, John came toward us, talking with another boy. His eyes were pale brown, as I remembered them, the color of the honey I used to steal from honeycombs back in my world to please my mother."


I just started this book, so I have no idea what is going on in this teaser!
 
Make sure to come back to Swords for Fighting on April 20th for an interview with the main character of Two Moon Princess, Andrea.
Feel free to share your teasers with me!
 
Swords are for fighting,

3 comments:

  1. Great teaser. Souns like a good book - will have to check it out.
    Sally.
    Here's mine:
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete