Saturday, April 2, 2011

Then I Met My Sister Cover Post

Today, we have Christine Hurley Deriso here talking about the cover of her new book, Then I Met My Sister:

Love, love, love the cover. I think it captures the eeriness, transcendence and mystery of the book. I'm so grateful to my wonderful publisher, Flux, for treating my book with such TLC, including coming up with such a great cover. Coincidentally, the girl on the cover of the book (Shannon) looks a lot like my daughter, who portrays Shannon in the book trailer. (Check it out either on my website, www.christinehurleyderiso.com) or my publisher's, www.fluxnow.com.) 

Thanks, Christine! Here is the trailer for those of you that want to see it:



Don't forget to check out Then I Met My Sister, which comes out April 8, 2011!

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment