The Twelve by Twelve Reading Challenge came from two bloggers, Pizza’s Book Discussion in 2009 and FOMA’s National Just Read More Novel’s Month 2010. Each month a different blogger hosts this event.
For the month of April, One Persons Journey Through a World of Book is hosting the event. You can go here for more information about it.
For this month, I am going to try to read at least 10 books. I don't know how close I will get to my goal, but I will try!
Here is what I have read so far this month:
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Twilight: The Graphic Novel Volume 1
- Hourglass by Claudia Gray
- Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
- Night Visions by LJ Smith
So I have
eight four more books to go! We will see if I make it!
I will keep updating this post throughout the month.
Swords are for fighting,