Thursday, April 8, 2010

12x12 Reading Challenge


The Twelve by Twelve Reading Challenge came from two bloggers, Pizza’s Book Discussion in 2009 and FOMA’s National Just Read More Novel’s Month 2010. Each month a different blogger hosts this event.

For the month of April, One Persons Journey Through a World of Book is hosting the event.
You can go here for more information about it.

For this month, I am going to try to read at least 10 books. I don't know how close I will get to my goal, but I will try!

Here is what I have read so far this month:
  1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  2. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
  3. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
  4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  5. Twilight: The Graphic Novel Volume 1
  6. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
  7. Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann
  8. Fallen by Lauren Kate
  9. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  10. Night Visions by LJ Smith

So I have eight four more books to go! We will see if I make it!

I will keep updating this post throughout the month.

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment