Monday, August 23, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn A Read-A-Thon

Jenn over at Book Crazy is hosting the From Dusk Till Dawn A Read-A-Thon from August 25th-August 29th from 8 PM to 8 AM each day!

I will definitely participate! I plan on reading from 8 PM until about midnight each night plus I will try to squeeze in an hour from 7 AM to 8 AM.

I do not know what I will want to read, so here is a list of some books that I might read:
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • Creepers by Joanne Dahme
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter
  • Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler
  • Everlasting by Angie Frazier
  • Saving Rachel by John Locke
  • Never Blame the Umpire by Gene Fehler
  • The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  • Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert

Swords are for fighting,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in all the fun - I have a suspicion that Mockingjay will be on several lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy reading time! yay for Mockingjay!
    loved Water for Elephants.
    btw: you've been awarded ;-D
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/08/bodacious-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be joining you at the read-a-thon. Perfect times for me. I'll come back and cheer you on. Wanna Check Me Out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just gave you the One Lovely Blog award, here's the link: http://maddieeemsblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html
    (:

    ReplyDelete