Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (21)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from page 42 of Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder:

"I paused, resting my knees and most of my weight on the vent. Big mistake. The vent cover groaned and popped free. Scrabbling with my hands for purchase, I felt my legs drop, pulling my body down. The last thing I saw before hitting the floor was a black-haired man with a shocked expression."
I am enjoying Inside Out. I love dystopian novels, and this one is great!

What is your teaser?

Swords are for fighting,

6 comments:

  1. This one has been sitting on my TBR stack for a long time because I'm getting a little burned out on dystopias. However, I loved your teaser and love the author's other books. My teaser is from Brothers in Arms by Lois McMaster Bujold. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I haven't read many dystopian novels but have liked the ones I read. I'm definitely going to check this one out!

    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover, too!

    My teaser at arch thinking. Unusually for me, its nonfiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to read this book sooner or later :) Thanks for the teaser.

    My teasers are here Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. How embarrassing. Great teaser.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete