Monday, August 30, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn A Read-A-Thon Challenges #2



Lack of internet access this past weekend has forced me not to participate in many of the challenges of this read-a-thon. I am trying to make up for it today:


Book-Crazy's challenge:


If you could be read into a book, which book would it be and why? What is it about that story that you find utterly overpowering? Which world would you choose to loose what you have here on earth for?

This is a tough question! If I could be read into a book, I think I would choose The Host by Stephenie Meyer because I absolutely fell in love with the world in The Host. After first reading it, I wished I could live there. I found the relationships in the story utterly overpowering. Aliens and humans working together and even falling in love was amazing. Even with all of the problems in that world, I would love to be read into it.





So for the challenge I want you guys to be creative. I want you to draw your favorite scene from a book, write a poem about your favorite character, remake your favorite book cover entirely or find a song that best describes your favorite book.


I have so many favorite books, but I think my favorite book at the moment is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Here is a song that I think best describes this wonderful book:



Fun read-a-thon and challenges! I wish I could have participated more, though.

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment