Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (33)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from page 78 of Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill:

"She'd written them down before she'd even spoken to me today. How conniving was that?"


This book is really interesting. I am learning a lot about astrology!

Feel free to share your teaser in the comments.

Swords are for fighting,

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a teaser. What did she write down and why? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-outside-the-ordinary-world.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my teaser from The Trophy Bride’s Tale by Cyrilla Barr (page 1):

    I have never seen an execution! I am terrified & tremble uncontrollably now as I stand on the fringes of restless crowd desperately hoping that no one will notice me in my shabby pilgrim’s weeds. At that I saw his face break into a warm smile and I knew I had at last reached safer ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did she write down? I want to read more about it, give me more teasers!:)
    Here is my Teaser

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here

    ReplyDelete