Monday, November 1, 2010

October Summary

At the beginning of October, I had 156 followers. As of today, I have 182 followers! Thanks for following and a huge welcome to new followers.

Events:
I participated in 2 read-a-thons! The first was Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon. I ended up reading only 1 book and part of another one, but it was fun!

I also participated in the Halloween Read-A-Thon hosted by YA Books Reviewed. Since I had so much going on, I only read 1 book and started another. Not too good, but at least I got some reading done!

I reviewed 9 books this month. Sorry about the lack of reviews recently. I will try my best to get more up, but school comes first!

Books reviewed (and links to their reviews):

Number of books read in October: 7

Favorite book read this month: Torment by Lauren Kate

Least favorite book read this month: Hard choice because I enjoyed all of the books I read this month. I guess my least favorite book was The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle, but I definitely enjoyed this book.

To Be Read List Total at the beginning of the month: 94


To Be Read List Total at the end of the month: 106

I think I need to go on a Book Buying Ban. My TBR list is getting way too out of control. Especially since I do not have as much time to read in the month. My goal for November is to not buy any books (besides the ones I have already pre-ordered).

Goals for November:
  • Review more books
  • Buy no books (besides the ones I already ordered...)
  • Read at least 10 books
Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment