I participated in 2 read-a-thons! The first was Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon. I ended up reading only 1 book and part of another one, but it was fun!
I also participated in the Halloween Read-A-Thon hosted by YA Books Reviewed. Since I had so much going on, I only read 1 book and started another. Not too good, but at least I got some reading done!
I reviewed 9 books this month. Sorry about the lack of reviews recently. I will try my best to get more up, but school comes first!
Books reviewed (and links to their reviews):
- The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
- Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
- Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
- Jealousy by Lili St. Crow
- Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
- Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul II
- Empire of Night by Justin Somper
- The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle
- Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
Number of books read in October: 7
Favorite book read this month: Torment by Lauren Kate
Least favorite book read this month: Hard choice because I enjoyed all of the books I read this month. I guess my least favorite book was The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle, but I definitely enjoyed this book.
To Be Read List Total at the beginning of the month: 94
To Be Read List Total at the end of the month: 106
I think I need to go on a Book Buying Ban. My TBR list is getting way too out of control. Especially since I do not have as much time to read in the month. My goal for November is to not buy any books (besides the ones I have already pre-ordered).
Goals for November:
- Review more books
- Buy no books (besides the ones I already ordered...)
- Read at least 10 books