Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I Accomplished in August

August was a pretty busy month for me! I am proud to say that I had at least one post up each day! Also, I now have 144 followers! Thank you for following me!

Here are some of the highlights:

I participated in The Book Vixen's and The Book Junkie's Bookshelf's Book Club for August where we read and discussed The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I really enjoyed the book, and I had a lot of fun with the book club. The discussion posts definitely made me think:
I also participated in Bibliophilic Book Blog's Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon. I managed to read 3 books total in one weekend!

I participated in Book Crazy's From Dawn to Dusk A Read-A-Thon, and I ended up reading 2 books.

I reviewed a total of 17 books!

Books reviewed:

Number of Books read in August: 15 <--The most books I have read in a month this year!

To Be Read List Total at the end of the month: 76

I received 4 awards. The Versatile Blogger Award from Kailia Sage at Reading the Best of the Best and also from Sara over at Along for the Ride, the Pertinent Posts Award from Enna Isilee at Squeaky Books, the Bodacious Blog Award from vvb32 Reads, and the Summer Blogger Award from Liberty Falls Down. Thank you all. I am very grateful for all of them!

I think I had a very productive month!

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment