I participated in The Book Vixen's and The Book Junkie's Bookshelf's Book Club for August where we read and discussed The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I really enjoyed the book, and I had a lot of fun with the book club. The discussion posts definitely made me think:
I participated in Book Crazy's From Dawn to Dusk A Read-A-Thon, and I ended up reading 2 books.
- The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
- Betrayals (Strange Angels #2) by Lili St. Crow
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard
- Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard
- Dark Flame (The Immortals #4) by Alyson Noel
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Dead Deep (Vampirates #1.5) by Justin Somper
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Line by Teri Hall
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely #2) by Melissa Marr
- Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires #1) by Rachel Caine
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
Number of Books read in August: 15 <--The most books I have read in a month this year!
To Be Read List Total at the end of the month: 76
I received 4 awards. The Versatile Blogger Award from Kailia Sage at Reading the Best of the Best and also from Sara over at Along for the Ride, the Pertinent Posts Award from Enna Isilee at Squeaky Books, the Bodacious Blog Award from vvb32 Reads, and the Summer Blogger Award from Liberty Falls Down. Thank you all. I am very grateful for all of them!I think I had a very productive month!
Swords are for fighting,