Thursday, January 13, 2011

Swagbucks is more fun with Games!

I know I have mentioned Swagbucks a few times before, and now it is better than ever with their recently added games! If you do not know what Swagbucks is, it is basically a search engine where you can earn swagbucks for searching the web. Then, you can use the Swagbucks you earn to buy some awesome prizes! You can read my previous post for more information here.

Recently, Swagbucks has added free games to their site. There are puzzle games, arcade games, word games, and many more! A bonus to playing these games is that you can win some swagbucks! (I've already won a few myself!)

When you sign up for Swagbucks, you automatically get 30 free Swagbucks to start you off, but I have a special code for all of my readers! After signing up you can enter the code: SBGames for an extra 30 swagbucks! That means you will start off with 60 Swagbucks! So what are you waiting for? Go check out the free games and sign up for Swagbucks!

Search & Win

Swords are for fighting,

1 comment: