Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (42)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from page 54 of A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn:

"Then the green eyes widen.

'Who are you?'

And that's when she screams."

Aren't fairy tale retellings so much fun? I am definitely enjoying this book.

Swords are for fighting,

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun. I do like fairy tale retellings. I have two this week. My YA teaser is from Five Flavors of Dumb and my adult teaser is from The Iron Duke. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love it already!


    I have 3-for-1 TT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy tale retellings rock! Thanks for sharing a great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is on my to-read list. I can't wait to read- especially after reading your teaser. It definitely makes me have some questions. Here's my teaser:
    http://thebucketlist-gina.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-not-that-kind-of-girl.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly want to know more. Quite the tease.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete