Saturday, January 1, 2011

December Summary

When December started, I had a total of 201 followers. Now I have 247 followers! I am definitely surprised by this! I never thought I would get over 200 and now I have 247. Thank you all for following me.

Events:
I participated in The Holiday Break Reading Challenge! It was so much fun (in fact it is still going on until tomorrow. I enjoyed participating in the different challenges. Plus, I did get some reading done and some reviews written!

I also participated in the Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon. It was definitely fun, but I only managed to read 2 books during that time. I did have fun participating in the mini challenges plus I did write a couple reviews.

I also signed up for a bunch of challenges:
  1. Off the Shelf
  2. Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
  3. 2011 Debut Author Challenge
  4. The 50 States Reading Challenge
  5. Dystopia Challenge
  6. 1st In A Series Reading Challenge
  7. 350 Page Books Challenge
  8. Vampire Challenge 2011
  9. Zombies! Satisfy Your Undying Hunger! Challenge
  10. 2011 YA Reading Challenge
I will have fun next year trying to complete all of these!

The biggest and newest thing that happened here at Swords for Fighting was that I hosted my very first contest! I gave away a $45 Gift Code to CSN Stores! (Winner will be announced soon)

I reviewed 10 books this month. I wanted to review at least 12, but that did not happen. There is always January!

Books reviewed (and links to their reviews):

Number of books read in December: 12

Favorite book read this month: Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Least favorite book read this month: ttfn by Lauren Myracle

To Be Read List Total at the beginning of the month:
122

To Be Read List Total at the end of the month: 120

Goals for January:
  • Review at least 12 books
  • Read at least 10 books
  • Lower TBR Pile
  • Catch up on reviews
Goals for 2011:
  • Read at least 10 books each month
  • Review books as soon as I finish reading them
  • Read at least 2 books off of the bottom of my TBR pile each month (I've had some of these books for years!)
  • Finish all of the challenges I signed up for
Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment