Tuesday, December 21, 2010

1st In a Series Reading Challenge 2011!


This seems like another great challenge for me. I have many books on my TBR shelf at the moment that are firsts in a series. Plus, it seems like most books that I read are the beginning of a series.

The goal of this challenge is to read books that are the first book in a series.

There are 4 different challenge levels:
  • Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
I am going to aim for Series Expert:

  1. Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer
  2. Hater by David Moody
  3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  4. XVI by Julia Karr
  5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  6. Xombies Apocalypse Blues by Walter Greatshell
  7. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  8. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment