Friday, December 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (22)



The Book Blogger Hop is here! It is hosted by Crazy For Books, so go check them out if you have not already :)

This week's question is:

"What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?"

Answer:

I guess I consider the characters the most important in a story. If the characters are not interesting, the plot will fail no matter how great it is. I think the characters contribute to the plot more than anything.

If you are participating or you found me through the Hop, please leave me a comment. Have a fun Book Blogger Hop Friday!

Swords are for fighting,

6 comments:

  1. My thoughts were much the same. Characters win out over plot.

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stopping by to say hi and wish you a happy holiday. I'm on the fence part of me wants to say a good plot another wants to say good characters win out.

    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be the best Book Blogger Hop question I've seen to date.

    So what's the answer? Plot! Hop over to my blog and let me tell you how a good plot rescued bad characters from bad book oblivion.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for hopping by The Enchanted Book. I'm your newest follower.

    I see you traded for Lolita. Great book!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Selena
    http://theenchantedbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by from the blog hop.

    Lots of good answers to this week's tough question.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    Also check out a design site I found...pretty neat home decorating ideas...it is in the right side panel on my blog.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete