Saturday, December 11, 2010

The 50 States Reading Challenge 2011


The 50 States Reading Challenge is hosted by Book Obsessed. I found this challenge, and I thought it would be fun! The goal of this challenge is to read books that are set in each of the fifty states. I don't know if I can read a book that is set in each state, but I will have fun trying!

Arizona- Flip This Zombie by Jesse Petersen
California- Night Star by Alyson Noel
Florida- A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
Illinois- Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
Maine- Warped by Maurissa Guibord
Massachusetts- Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Michigan- Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray
Minnesota- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
New York- Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
Oklahoma- Awakened by P.C. Cast and Krisitin Cast
Oregon- Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer
Rhode Island- Xombies Apocalypse Blues by Walter Greatshell
Texas- Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Washington- The Naughty List by Suzanne Young


Swords are for fighting,

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this challenge! It looks really interesting though, I wonder if there are books set in every state.

    ReplyDelete