Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Summary

When November started, I had a total of 182 followers....well now I have 201! I am so surprised! I never thought I would have this many followers.

Events:
I participated in I Heart Monster's I Am Number Four Read-A-Long, which was a blast! It was fun to read this book with a few other people.

I reviewed 8 books this month. I hope to review at least 12 in December, but we will see how that goes.

Books reviewed (and links to their reviews):
Number of books read in November: 10

Favorite book read this month: The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

Least favorite book read this month: Shadows of Myth and Legend by E.J. Stevens
It's not that I did not enjoy it, it's just that poetry is not my thing.

To Be Read List Total at the beginning of the month: 106


To Be Read List Total at the end of the month: 122

Even though I did not buy any books this month, I still managed to add to my TBR pile. I think I have a serious problem. I am going to continue my Book Buying Ban in December and try not to add to my TBR pile any more.

Goals for December:
  • Review at least 12 books
  • Buy no books (besides the ones I already ordered...)
  • Read at least 10 books
  • Join some reading challenges for next year
Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment