I participated in I Heart Monster's I Am Number Four Read-A-Long, which was a blast! It was fun to read this book with a few other people.
I reviewed 8 books this month. I hope to review at least 12 in December, but we will see how that goes.
Books reviewed (and links to their reviews):
- Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine
- Torment by Lauren Kate
- Santa Paws on Christmas Island by Kris Edwards
- Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill
- Wicked by Sara Shepard
- Taurus Eyes by Bonnie Hearn Hill
- I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- Gemini Night by Bonnie Hearn Hill
Favorite book read this month: The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Least favorite book read this month: Shadows of Myth and Legend by E.J. Stevens
It's not that I did not enjoy it, it's just that poetry is not my thing.
To Be Read List Total at the beginning of the month: 106
To Be Read List Total at the end of the month: 122
Even though I did not buy any books this month, I still managed to add to my TBR pile. I think I have a serious problem. I am going to continue my Book Buying Ban in December and try not to add to my TBR pile any more.
Goals for December:
- Review at least 12 books
- Buy no books (besides the ones I already ordered...)
- Read at least 10 books
- Join some reading challenges for next year