Saturday, December 11, 2010

2011 Reading Challenge: Off The Shelf

Off The Shelf!
I recently discovered this reading challenge, which sets to start in 2011. I think it is the perfect challenge for me because I have so many books sitting on my shelf that I have not read yet.

Off The Shelf Challenge is hosted by BA Reading Challenges. What you have to do if read books that you already own/have on your shelves that you have not had the chance to read yet.

I am going to aim for Challenge Level 4: On A Roll- with 50 books

I will list the books I read for this challenge here:
  1. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
  2. The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan
  3. Night Star by Alyson Noel
  4. Xombies Apocalypse Blues by Walter Greatshell
  5. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  6. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment