Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dystopia Challenge

Dystopia Challenge

The Dystopia Challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011 (click on the pic to sign up!). The goal is to read as many Dystopian books as you can in 2011. I love reading dystopian books, so I thought this would be a great challenge for me. I will update this post as I read books for this challenge.

Challenge Levels
Asocial– Choose 5 books to read
Contagion – Choose 15 books to read
Soldier – Choose 30 books to read
Drone – Choose 50 books to read
Conditioned – Choose 75 books to read
Brainwashed – Choose 76-125 books to read
Totalitarian – Choose 126-200 books to read


I am going to aim for the Contagion Challenge LevelI hope I can complete this challenge!

Books read:
  1. Hater by David Moody
  2. XVI by Julia Karr
  3. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
  4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  5. Xombies Apocalypse Blues by Walter Greatshell
  6. Dark Parties by Sara Grant
  7. Eat Slay Love by Jesse Petersen

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment