Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (38)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from page 166 of Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl:

"They were gone, the voice and the girl. Like a soap bubble, or cotton candy, or the last silvery sliver of a dream."

This book is intoxicating. It has been really difficult to read it for Bewitched Bookworms' Beautiful Darkness Book Discussion because I am tempted to read past the weekly schedule.

What is your teaser for this week?

Swords are for fighting,

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book. I loved the lyrical storytelling. I have two teasers this week. My YA teaser is from Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell and my adult teaser is from Wolfsbane by Patricia Briggs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting.

    My post is up under Call Me Mrs. Miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the intoxicating bit!

    My own post is up along with my first giveaway.
    Please do visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out My Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete