Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (37)...



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.





This week's Waiting on Wednesday pick is: Outside In by Maria V. Snyder

Publication Date: March 1, 2011

Synopsis:
Me?? A Leader??

Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That
a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion-between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again-while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In.


I loved the first book of this series, Inside Out, so I am definitely excited for the sequel!

Feel welcome to share your WoW picks for this week in the comments!

Swords are for fighting,

1 comment:

  1. I've not read Inside Out, but I love Maria V Snyder's 'Glass' series and this one sounds great, too. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete