Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta! Day 2


Day 1 was a success, so I am on to day 2!

Here are my original goals/to-do list and some new ones:



  • Catch up on reviews: So far I have written 1

  • Add reviews to goodreads/amazon

  • update bookshelf on goodreads

  • possibly mess around with redesigning my blog a bit: I actually had a lot of fun with this!Not completely finished, but I think it is good enough for now

  • clean up the sidebars

  • participate in some of the mini-challenges: 3 so far!

  • schedule some posts: I have scheduled Looking For Alaska review and Waiting on Wednesday post

  • update review policy

  • clean up reader

  • add Pages to my blog

  • add About Me page

  • Create a new email just for blogging

  • Set up an RSS feed and added a RSS button for subscriptions

  • Set up a Subscribe by Email option

  • Write and schedule In My Mailbox post

  • Start Teaser Tuesday Post

  • Create a Google Analytics account: (hopefully it worked!)

  • Check if Google Analytics worked: says it is receiving data at the moment :)
  • Create Google Docs for IMM, Teaser Tuesday, WoW, Book Blogger Hop and Mega Swagbucks

Now to start trying to accomplish more!



Swords are for fighting,

3 comments:

  1. Here from Saturday Network!

    lol it's like everyone is doing bloggiesta. I wish you luck! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have accomplished SO MUCH Elizabeth! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete