Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloggiesta! Finish Line


Bloggiesta is now over. I have no idea how many hours I put in, but I know it was a lot!

Here is everything that I did:
  • Catch up on reviews: I caught up all the way! I wrote 8 different reviews and scheduled them to be posted throughout the month The reviews that I wrote were: Looking For Alaska, English Trifle, The Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Dead-Tossed Waves, The Goose Girl, Beastly, Thirteen Reasons, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner


  • updated my bookshelf on goodreads

  • Redesigned my blog: I actually had a lot of fun with this!Not completely finished, but I think it is good enough for now

  • cleaned up the sidebars

  • participated in some of the mini-challenges: (5 in total) Write Your Blogging To-Do List, Your Review Policy, Bloggiesta RSS Mini-Challenge, Embracing Community, and It’s All About the Numbers

  • Scheduled some posts: 11 posts!

  • updated my review policy

  • Added Pages to my blog

  • Created a new email just for blogging

  • Set up an RSS feed and added a RSS button for subscriptions

  • Set up a Subscribe by Email option

  • Posted my In My Mailbox post

  • Started a Teaser Tuesday Post

  • Created a Google Analytics account and made sure it was working

  • Cleaned up labels

  • Add a Favicon

  • started to read Burned

Here is what I hoped to do but did not find the time to do so:

  • Add reviews to goodreads/amazon

  • clean up my reader

  • add About Me page


I had a lot of fun. I will definitely try to participate next time around, too since I accomplished so much!

Swords are for fighting,

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to work on my Goodreads reviews, too, but just ran out of time. I can't wait to see some of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete