Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (13)...




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.


This week's Waiting on Wednesday pick is:

Empire of the Night (Vampirates #5) by Justin Somper

Publication Date: August 24, 2010

Synopsis:

After the surprising revelation of the Tempest family history, twins Connor and Grace face a newly-defined future marked by their Vampirate roots. Meanwhile, Sidorio's evil Vampirate Empire continues its expansion, making it tragically apparent that no ship is safe. As for the pirates, they have a new mission: wipe out the vampirates.

There's a bloody battle brewing in the seas, and each crew will need all hands on deck. And, this time, Grace and Connor may find themselves fighting for their lives-or against each other.



You can probably tell I really enjoy this series. I recently finished the fourth book, and the review should be up tomorrow!

Swords are for fighting,

8 comments:

  1. I actually haven't read any of the Vampirates series yet, but I do like the sounds of this one - which is the first book in this series, if you don't mind me asking? I'm curious about it and absolutely love the book cover of this one. ;-)
    By the way, Hush, Hush was a great read. I hope that you enjoy it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of Vampirates is just awesome. Hope I get around to giving this series a go one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting premise, Vampirates. The summary sound exciting. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Vampirates books on my wishlist. These look awesome. Great pick!

    I'm waiting on The Iron Thorn here.

    Happy reading. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cover! Nic epick. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this series, but it sounds really interesting. The cover kinda creeps me out, though. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to start this series! they look great though.

    ReplyDelete