Monday, June 14, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon!


Kristen at Bookworming of the 21st Century is hosting this event! It takes place from June 14th 8 AM to the 20th at midnight.
My goal is to read 7 books. I am not sure exactly which books I will read, but here is a rough idea:
Finish:
  • Burned by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Read (not final):

  • Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
  • The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
  • The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  • Flawless by Sara Shepard
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

I think I will just decide what I want to read based on my mood.

Swords are for fighting,

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I think I might jump on this bandwagon myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list! My co-blogger is challenging herself to clean up her TBR list. I might have to jump on the bandwagon cuz my TBR could use a little sprucing up too!

    Good luck and have fun :)
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete