Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (14)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from page 145 of Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher:


"The next day, Marcus, I decided something. I decided to find out how people at school might react if one of the students never came back."



I have been wanting to read this book for a while now. I've heard from many people that it is an amazing book, and I have not been disappointed so far.

Swords are for fighting,

14 comments:

  1. I have this on e my TBR shelf too. My students passed it around all year and loved it. Great teaser makes me want to read it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh!! Is she plotting something?

    Here is mine for this week :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, intense teaser. I definitely would like to know more. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-art-of-devotion.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an intense teaser...need to look into this book, I haven't heard of it before.

    Thanks for visiting BookSake today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, what a teaser!

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, great book. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser, but don't students not come back all the time? Or is she thinking something else?

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's got me worried about what she's going to do already....

    My teaser's at http://hampshireflyer.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/teaser-tuesday-16/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Teaser! My Teaser for Captivate is here.

    Happy reading. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's quite a decision - and I'm curious now about everyone's reactions. Great teaser!

    Thanks for coming by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this book. I've been wanting to re-read it for awhile, but I've got so many new books to read that I haven't gotten around to it. Hope you enjoy the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser! Stop by and check out my teaser at The Wormhole.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice teaser, and it makes me want to find out more! I've posted my teaser here

    ReplyDelete