Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop! (7)



The Book Blogger Hop is here! It is hosted by Crazy For Books, and here is how it works for those that do not know:

ABOUT THE HOP: This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start Hopping!! Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews. If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!



If you are participating or you found me through the Hop, please leave me a comment. Have a fun Book Blogger Hop Friday!

Swords are for fighting,

10 comments:

  1. Wo0t! It's hop day. I'm already a regular reader, but I wanted to hop by and say "hi".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Elizabeth. I'm hopping by to say have a great weekend, even though I've been a follower for a long time. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an award at my blog
    http://readingthebestofthebest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. just hopping over and thought id say hi!! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on the hop. Like your blog and I'm now following.

    ~Jenn
    http://jennyburd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Stopping by from the HOP!

    Love your blog. Hope you can stop by sometime

    Confessions of a Bookaholic

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you already, but hopping by to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you at the hop! Look forward to reading more of you. :)

    janetsumnerjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you through the Hop. Great blog!

    Mine is at www.mostlyreadingya.blogspot.com - Take a look if you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dropping by from the hop to say hello! I love the name of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete