Friday, June 18, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day! (2)

Search & Win


Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day! It is a day where you have a higher chance of earning larger amounts of Swag Bucks. (The largest I've gotten is 40, but I know there are higher ones out there).

If you do not know what Swagbucks is, it is basically a search engine where you earn Swag Bucks by searching for anything and everything on the web. When you get enough, you can redeem your Swag Bucks for prizes! My favorite prize is the Amazon gift card because I can use it to buy books, which is great for a book blogger.

To start earning Swag Bucks all you have to do is sign up. It is absolutely free, and it is a great way to get free prizes! I use it all the time to look up new books I've read about on other blogs...actually I use it to look up pretty much everything. So, if you want, sign up here and start searching and earning!

Does anyone out there use Swagbucks? Do you like it?

Swords are for fighting,

No comments:

Post a Comment