Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta! Day 3


Day 1 and 2 have come and gone. I did not get as much done during Day 2 as I would have liked, but at least I accomplished some things.


Here is all I have done and hope to do:


  • Catch up on reviews: So far I have written 3- Looking For Alaska, English Trifle, and The Forest of Hands and Teeth


  • Add reviews to goodreads/amazon


  • update bookshelf on goodreads


  • possibly mess around with redesigning my blog a bit: I actually had a lot of fun with this!Not completely finished, but I think it is good enough for now


  • clean up the sidebars


  • participate in some of the mini-challenges: (4 so far) Write Your Blogging To-Do List, Your Review Policy, Bloggiesta RSS Mini-Challenge, and Embracing Community


  • schedule some posts: 6 so far


  • update review policy


  • clean up reader


  • add Pages to my blog


  • add About Me page


  • Create a new email just for blogging


  • Set up an RSS feed and added a RSS button for subscriptions


  • Set up a Subscribe by Email option


  • Post In My Mailbox post


  • Start Teaser Tuesday Post


  • Create a Google Analytics account: (hopefully it worked!)


  • Check if Google Analytics worked: says it is receiving data at the moment :)

  • Create Google Docs for IMM, Teaser Tuesday, WoW, Book Blogger Hop and Mega Swagbucks
  • Add a Favicon




I am going to try really hard to finish everything. I do not know if I will be able to do it, but we will see.

Swords are for fighting,

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great and you sure got alot done. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting so much done! I really love your layout - I'm a big fan of monochromatic looks and you've chosen some lovely shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Angela. I'm happy to hear that you like it.

    ReplyDelete