Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta Update!



I have accomplished a lot so far!

This is what I have done:
  • Changed my blog layout and design

  • Added Pages to my blog: Home, Book Reviews, Contact Me, and Review Policy (I'm actually surprised I figured out how to do this!)

  • Participated in the following Bloggiesta Mini-Challenges: Write Your Blogging To-Do List, Your Review Policy, and Bloggiesta RSS Mini-Challenge


  • Wrote a Review Policy

  • Cleaned up the sidebars a bit

  • Created a new email just for blogging :)

  • Looking For Alaska review (scheduled)

  • Waiting On Wednesday post (scheduled)

  • Set up an RSS feed and added a RSS button for subscriptions

  • Set up a Subscribe by Email option

  • started some posts: In My Mailbox and Teaser Tuesday

  • Create a Google Analytics account (hopefully it worked!)

I have done a lot, but I have only written one review. I will attempt to focus on reviews tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing?

Swords are for fighting,

2 comments:

  1. Good work on your bloggiesta. I really like your background. Nice design but really simple.

    ReplyDelete