Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta!


Bloggiesta is an event where your goal is to improve your blog! You can find out all the details through the link.
Here are some of my goals/to-do list:
  • Catch up on reviews
  • Add reviews to goodreads/amazon
  • update bookshelf on goodreads
  • possibly mess around with redesigning my blog a bit
  • clean up the sidebars
  • participate in some of the mini-challenges
  • schedule some posts
  • update review policy
  • clean up reader

I will probably be updating this post throughout the event by adding more things I want to do!

Anyone else participating?

Swords are for fighting,

5 comments:

  1. I'm participating too. Good luck on meeting all your goals. I don't think I will get as much accomplished as I want. I spent way too much time struggling with some of my reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list. Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your goals! I went through and put reviews on goodreads awhile ago and while it was a lot of copy and pasting, it was definitely worth it in the end. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I love the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a bunch of reviews to add to Goodreads too, and it actually went faster than I thought it would.

    ReplyDelete