Friday, June 25, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (8)



The Book Blogger Hop is here! It is hosted by Crazy For Books, and here is how it works for those that do not know:

ABOUT THE HOP: This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start Hopping!! Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews. If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!



If you are participating or you found me through the Hop, please leave me a comment. Have a fun Book Blogger Hop Friday! I am off to find some new blogs!

Swords are for fighting,

5 comments:

  1. hey Elizabeth! just thought id hop over and say have a great weekend and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm from the hop! I hope you are having fun finding new blogs. It is nice to find another YA blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm here on the hop! I enjoyed looking at your blog...I loved the book Beastly and was disappointed they have pushed back the release. I review mostly historical fiction on my blog (lots of swords--I've been reading a slew of Japanese-set books with lots of samurai/ninja sword fighting!)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your site through Book Blogger Hop. Love it. I'm a new follower. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by from the Book Blogger Hop! I didn’t start hopping until today. Hope you had a great weekend. Stop by sometime at my blog The Wormhole. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete