Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge Activity #1

Summer Break Reading Challenge

Here are the books that I hope to read this summer in no particular order:

  • Betrayals by Lili St. Crow
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • Everlasting by Angie Frazier
  • Inside Out by Maria Snyder
  • Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
  • The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
  • The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
  • Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith
  • The Line by Teri Hall
  • The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  • My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
  • My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  • Fire by Kristin Cashore
  • Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
  • Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
  • Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

Many of these books have been sitting in my TBR pile for far too long. I am sure this list will change throughout the summer. I probably will not get to them all, but I will try.

Swords are for fighting,

7 comments:

  1. Bad Girls Don't Die is also on my list. I just picked up a copy of Wicked Lovely, but I don't know when I'll get to it. I have about 20 or so books ahead of it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. I love BAD GIRLS DON'T DIE and WICKED LOVELY. I see KISS OF LIFE is on your list. I love that series too. I'm reading PASSING STRANGE (#3) right now.

    Thanks for joining the reading challenge.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great lost for the challenge. I really want to read the Melissa De La Cruz books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely list! A lot of them are in my TBR as well :)

    And you've won an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, several of those are on my TBR pile and have also been sitting on my shelf for too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fire by Kristin Cashore and Betrayals by Lili St Crow are fab! Two of my favourite YA novels from the last few months. Ace list! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Fire - brilliant book :) Great list! x

    ReplyDelete